Rising to the Challenge
Week at a Glance
- Dec 7 - 6A Santa's Toy Box toy drive - Delivery date Dec 9
- Dec 7 - French Immersion Prairie Gourmet Perogies Fundraiser
- Dec 7 - 2B & 2C Skate
- Dec 7 - Gr 3 Travels to Peru with Barb Strand
- Dec 8 - 6A Santa's Toy Box toy drive - Delivery date Dec 9
- Dec 8 - French Immersion Prairie Gourmet Perogies Fundraiser
- Dec 8 - 2A, 2D, 2F Skate
- Dec 8 - Gr 3 Travels to Peru with Barb Strand
- Dec 9 - 6A Santa's Toy Box toy drive - Delivery date Dec 9
- Dec 9 - French Immersion Prairie Gourmet Perogies Fundraiser
Our students use this crosswalk both before and after school. It is important to leave it accessible for them so that other drivers see them crossing the road in front of the sch...
Welcome to the official online shopping portal for Barrhead Elementary School. Enjoy browsing a wide selection of products from a variety of brands that you can then customize wi...
The first edition of our school division’s new e-letter features stories about the programs, schools and people of Pembina Hills Public Schools. It will be published five times a...
Since Oct. 24, listeners who tuned into Real Country 97.9 at 7:45 a.m. and 4:36 p.m. on weekdays heard students from division schools reporting stories from their classrooms. ...
Safe and Caring use of Twitter
Barrhead Elementary School and Pembina Hills Regional Division is pleased to offer a Twitter feed through which we can share our student’s learning experiences. We must caution that Twitter is an open, unmonitored Social Media and as such, our feed has the potential to receive unsolicited and unsavory comments from people outside of our influence. If you notice malicious or offensive content, please report the content to the school principal so that we can take appropriate action. (Action may include a temporary suspension of the feed until the offensive comment is removed and informing Twitter of the origin of the comment). Thank you once again for connecting with student learning at Barrhead Elementary School.